I'm going downhill šŸŒ©

Iā€™m now beginning to wonder is it just the case that the supplements Iā€™ve been taking (for over a year) are finally not working anymore. Maybe Iā€™ve finally built up a tolerance to them.

Who knowsā€¦

Maybe you are taking too many supplements at high doses?

Also have you considered trying Rexulti?

1 Like

Maybe. You wonā€™t know unless you try to change things around. Itā€™s scary but we are here to help you through it.

1 Like

@Wave Iā€™ve spoken to my psychiatrist about rexulti and they werenā€™t keen on changing the ā€œwinningā€ formula. Abilify has kept me out of hospital. Prior to abilify hospital was like a revolving door for me.

But if this keeps up I may have to have another discussion with them for sure.

The only supplement Iā€™m taking at a high dose really is suntheanine (l-theanine). Iā€™ve tried cutting it down but quickly realised that I need it. Iā€™m taking 2 other supplements but at or below the recommended dose.

1 Like

Thanks @anon78876561 .

1 Like

@naturallycured can make a post on this, but
what Iā€™m doing is Ellis water which works currently at least on my negatives and positives. Doing fairly fine drinking like a two tablespoons diluted in gallon of filtered water. Alkaline water seems to work the best so far with the added oxygen. https://johnellis.com
I ordered a gallon of it off ebay, but you can get a free sample from the johnellis site as well.
Just donā€™t go off your meds

2 Likes

Donā€™t hesitate to go to your doctor. They will help you the most.

1 Like

Mine comes in waves about twice a year getting out of control but I just deal with it. You should have already been prescribed something like clonopin to take occassionally when anxiety gets crazy

1 Like

i pace when i feel like that, but honestly, walking helps.

also do something you enjoy. maybe it is some depression that is causing this.

the best? READ. if you can, itā€™ll take your mind worlds away from your troubles.

hugs, judy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.