Im getting older

Happy birthday 1515

1 Like

Happy birthday @bluebutterfly !

That’s a nice city by night capture!
Where do you live? (I totally get it if you don’t want to disclose your location)

1 Like

No problem, and thanks @Andrey - i live in Copenhagen. A couple of kilometers from centrum. The high-rises are placed by the narrow strait that separates Denmark from Sweden. Every morning i go down there to walk by the seashore.

1 Like

I visited Copenhagen in 2006. I really enjoyed my short stay there. Also went to Sweden by boat and came back by train. Danish girls are very pretty. And people in general were nice to me there. I spent 2 weeks in Aalborg at a summer school, and three days in the capital city.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, not all foreigners are met that way in Denmark, but in Copenhagen and big cities like Aalborg people are at bit more tolerant.

1 Like

I’m definitely getting older. I’m 61 going on 62 in February. And I feel it too, but, I’m in very good shape for my age, I think. And I look good for my age too. Photo’s have never done me justice, according to me and everyone else.

4 Likes

happy new year
me too i think too much
why i had this chaotic illness
then say to myself whatever happening to you everyday … your age keep going there is no relation
if you happy or sad your age keep going
i m really sorry

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.