Im getting older

Two hours left before I get 53 years old. Maybe all the lights from my neighbors are because of me? :smiley:

I like to think so.

16 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

" Im getting older"

Me too! It’s and epidemic!

5 Likes

and Happy birthday btw!

2 Likes

I’m turning 52 in the spring of 2022. No matter how bad my dementia gets I can just ask what year it is and I can easily figure out my age. No, but seriously, I don’t want to get dementia ever as I am not from a close family to care for me. It’s not a bad family, I think we just have a fear of corniness. I took a walk today because I need to stay in shape for my grocery store trips and general well being. God, I’m talking like an old man! I have aged prematurely. I’m re-entering my terrible twos. It says in PETER PAN once you move past age two you start to get old. I’m reading PETER PAN now and liking it.

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!! I turned 52 yesterday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! It’s just life. I’m 40 right now but I look forward to next year. Don’t worry hugs

2 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face::tada:

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :birthday::balloon::balloon:

151515 characters

1 Like

Happy Birthday @bluebutterfly! Try not to think about your age number, but all the experiences you’ve had, how much more is yet to come, and how you actually feel physically. I have a close friend who is in her 60’s but she still feels much younger than her chronological age. Hope you have a great day. :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @bluebutterfly ! You’re only as old as you feel. I’m 41 but I feel twenty ha!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @bluebutterfly

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you @bluebutterfly!!

2 Likes

On January 1st I will be 63 years old. I need to exercise, or I won’t live much longer.

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face: I wouldn’t suggest doing anything you might regret like posting a nude selfie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just enjoy it hun x

3 Likes

Happy B-day! Fiftees are the new fourties.

3 Likes

You are right @Bowens age is contagious

1 Like

Sorry to hear, @crimby … i know how hard it is to push yourself to do some exercise. I have just found a fitness center full of people my own age or older who is out of shape. No bodybuilders or fitness freaks, maybe you could find a similar place?

True @Sezbot241 two years ago i felt like an old man, today i feel younger than 53 and i am planning what to do when summer comes around.

@Jinx Peter Pan, the novel, is one of my favorites but there are passages in the novel that are quite scary. Its a very interesting fairytale.

1 Like

I don’t have transportation, but if I can find that I might follow your advice.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @bluebutterfly

1 Like