I'm getting back into bad eating habits

Been doing well.
Wass down to 66.5kg which is in the healthy BMI range. but gone up now to 73kg which is just above it.
Gonna need to watch it!!!

It’s Christmas true dat.
But I think it might be other reasons too so I need to be watching myself

4 Likes

I think the psychosis i went through contributed to the severe weight loss to 66.5 kg…

1 Like

Meds can make you gain weight, too. I gained 20 lbs on mine.

2 Likes

Same here. Yesterday I drank a half gallon of egg nog. That’s over three-thousand calories. It was delicious, and it was the season of good cheer, but now I’m thinking of all the weight I need to work off.

3 Likes

A lot of people struggle with their weight on this medication we take. It seems we are especially prone to weight gain. It’s not always easy to eat healthy and exercise like we should. Hope you’re able to make the necessary adjustments in your life and get down to the weight you want to be at. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks.
I am on meds again. That’s another change…
Takes crazy fkkn willpower I dunno. We will see

1 Like

Is that actually egg?
Sounds very weird lol but Ive heard of it before

I think it has egg blended in. I also think it has a little nutmeg. It’s very rich. If it is made right it is delicious, but I have gotten eggnog that tasted like its plastic container. The stuff I got yesterday was delicious.

2 Likes

I’m trying desperately to eat healthy but I’m weak. Clozapine is to blame for all the weight but it’s the only drug that works for me. Christmas has totally wrecked any strides I was making before. But I will try again. It really is so hard.

2 Likes

I’ve been so weak as well. At least we kind of enjoyed the food??
I dunno why food has to be like that.
Best wishes with it :slight_smile: in the new year

1 Like

No bad till new years!

Gawd I ate and drank way too much but once a year you need some fun!

Put it behind you and put some decent rules in place for the next couple of months. Portions and health conscious!

1 Like

Thanks
Rogueone

1 Like

Yeah i know how you feel. Every time i start on a diet or healthy eating, i seem to fall of the wagon just after a week or so. Makes me feel bad. Before i got put on these medications i used to have a nice body. Now…

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…I care about people…hate to see anyone suffer

1 Like

Today is gonna be a good day. I hope. No ‘shitttt’

1 Like

What worked the best for me was filling my stomach with dark green leafy vegetables when I feel hungry. It takes away the hunger, but there are very few calories in them. When I sit down to eat a meal, most of my plate is covered in dark green leafy vegetables. I eat them first before I eat anything else. And I don’t go back for seconds of anything. Once that plate is empty, I am done with eating for that meal.

If I go out to eat with friends, I order a salad with dressing on the side. I try to use as little of the salad dressing as possible. That’s where most of the calories are. And I don’t eat the croutons (bread) nor the crackers.

2 Likes

Yes I’m the same. I’m boring I just don’t use any, lol.
Dark leafy greens can tasty alright if u want to enjoy them that’s how I feel

2 Likes

I use an ass ton of oil and vinegar, yumm

2 Likes

I felt like over-eating today and I did but I don’t feel guilty! (too much)

because I just ate fruits and porridge no biggie, I hope.

It’s still self destructive you are binging

1 Like