I'm getting a little worried

I am quite sick but no cough. My last bowel movement was clay colored and now I’m vomiting brown bile. I don’t think it is coronavirus. The province is saying stay home unless I am very very sick. I don’t think I need to be hospitalized. I spent all last night in the bathroom. Finally slept a bit. Stayed in bed until 4pm. Felt ok for a bit but just a few minutes ago I started throwing up again.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Hope you get better soon.

1 Like

Oh no, that’s awful. If it’s standard influenza hopefully it will only hit you hard for two or three days. Throwing up is never fun, sending good wishes your way.

1 Like

Thanks @Cici2 and @agent101g
I have been sick off and on since Christmas. My immune system is shot.

1 Like

Feel better soon

1 Like

Thank you @TheCanuk

1 Like

I am so sorry you’re sick !! I hope you feel better soon !!

2 Likes

Is vomiting a sign of the new virus?

1 Like

Thank you @jukebox

1 Like

What new virus? @Jayster

Coronavirus. Do people vomit when they have this virus?

1 Like

I don’t think so

1 Like

You know l’m hip that animals get sick and injured. It turns out plants are also prone to disease and injury.

I don’t think human beings are that special in that regard. We get sick, too!

That’s what I was going to say about the vomiting. I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a patient of Coronavirus as the situation in my city was not severe at all. But I heard when people caught Coronavirus, they usually got the symptoms such as cough, fever, vomiting and diarrhea. I’m worried for you @FatMama If the vomiting persists, please go to the hospital. Coronavirus is dreadful for the people whose immune systems are weak.

2 Likes

Vomiting and diarrhea are uncommon symptoms of the Coronavirus.

I hope you feel better soon @FatMama

3 Likes

Do folks get pneumonia after awhile on the active symptoms list?

1 Like

I am not sure about it,but the coronavirus-caused illness is called in China “The New Corona pneumonia”. So my guess is most of those Chinese people who caught coronavirus developed pneumonia later on.

2 Likes

Kewl. If I get pneumonia, I can ask for antibiotics.

2 Likes

4a9a02b52d92d7cea090100f08d02d86