Schizophrenia.com

Im feeling better now, i think the side effects from vaccine is going away

I dont feel as bad as before, my joints dont hurt as much, dont feel as sick. I just drank alot of liquids and i took a ibuprofen.

3 Likes

Well that’s some good news @oe1489
Glad you’re feeling better.

You’re not supposed to take ibuprofen with the vaccine. If you need another take aspirin instead.

1 Like

The authorities announced weeks ago that people will generally feel mild side effects after the first injection, and more side effects after the second. In pain? Take aspirin.

o shoot really okay thanks.

How did you get it? I’ve been trying for the past couple weeks. I heard my county health department had it and I spent 2 hours hitting redial trying to get through.

My doctor said I didn’t qualify yet only essential workers and elderly.

1 Like

idk my doctor office called me i just got lucky i guess.

Glad you feel better.
I worked at my sister’s dental office just answering phones and qualified for it through Kaiser. I get my second dose of Pfizer today. I can’t wait til the world gets vaccinated.

1 Like

cool you got pfizer, did you get any side affects, everythings is going to back to normal when everyone gets vaccinated its been crazy with this covid.

Yeah, I got lucky so far with no side affects from the 1st dose. I hear the side effects come with the 2nd. Lost my job to covid. But at least I made it alive to get the vaccine. Hope everyone stays safe.

1 Like

o great thats good you didnt get any side effect hopefully you dont get anything either on the second dose.

1 Like

@Wantsome480 here is a list of all the sites in NJ that have the vaccine. You can use the site to register to get the vaccine.

good that you feeling better again =)

1 Like

yea, im afraid of the second dose though, my parents got a fever. my dad vomitted. they were sick for a week. hope i dont get it that side effect.

1 Like

yea i’m hoping with you that you won’t feel sick of second dose.
When do you gotta get second shot?

2 Likes

My father will be getting the second dose next week.
I’m worried about the effects.

The first dose made him sick.

i get the second dose march 9.

2 Likes