I'm feeling a bit

I’m feeling a bit bored. I’ve read all of my books, written essays for school and drawn a few doodles. My husband is home early, but he went straight to bed. I played a little Animal crossing on my switch. I haven’t interacted with people in a while. I may be an introvert, but my two favorite places are closed and we’re all under quarantine. I just want things to get better soon. They won’t even let us go for a walk, because people are getting caught talking in groups while they walk their dogs. I did my yard work yesterday, so there’s not much to do. I cleaned and disinfected the whole house yesterday too. I need stimulating conversation I guess. I would play with Luna, but she’s lazy right now. She’s on her bed snoring…lol

3 Likes

I want to go on a 4 hour day hike, but we’re not allowed to. I might bend the rules and set off from my home, but it is not the same.

1 Like

Same. They shut down all the parks here and there’s security at the lake and both waterfall locations. People were gathered at the hiking trails, the lake, and the falls. I tried. There’s a falls behind my house called Machine falls and it is beautiful there. The police or a security guy turned me around.

This is what it looks like

6 Likes

This is Rutledge falls. The other falls everybody gathers at.

3 Likes

Can you go swimming in the summer?

2 Likes

Yeah, we all swim at the bottom there. I love going there. It’s so peaceful and beautiful. Everyone just sits on the rocks up on the falls. We all look likelittle monkey sitting there…lol

2 Likes

Where on earth do you live @Cici2? Those sure are gorgeous photos!

1 Like

The US South, close to the Appalachian trail and the great smokey mountains.

2 Likes

No wonder! 151515151515

1 Like

Yes, it’s everybody’s favorite watering holes. I’m guessing everyone will flock there after the quarantine…lol

I am considering section hiking the Appalachian, but I am pretty concerned about cougers and bears.

2 Likes

There up there, but they usually stay away from the trails. They’re deep in the woods. But if you encounter a cougar don’t turn your back on it, as they like to pounce you once your back is turned. Black bears will run off if you make loud noises. My experience on the trail. But other than that it’s a wonder hike.

1 Like

Yeah, it is a bit strange coming from England though. Scariest things we get over here are boars. We don’t have any wildlife that is really threatening.

1 Like

I was feeling a little bored earlier too, so I busted out one of my guitars, tuned it up, and jammed for a little while.

This quarantine stuff gets to me at times. I miss walking to the library and being social. :confused:

1 Like

I mean I’m a homebody, but I like going places too…lol I haven’t seen my parents in a month.

1 Like

I hear ya. I’m a homebody most of the time, too.

I just miss the freedom of being able to walk somewhere without the current fear and paranoia in the air.

At least we have some great scientists trying to figure this whole thing out. Like people that are so smart they could melt my mind like a piece of sliced cheese in the microwave. LOL!

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha :joy: yes, I miss that too. I hope all this will be over soon and we can have more liberties again. I miss going out for a Starbucks coffee and going for walks through the park.

1 Like

Starbuck’s sounds good right now and I would love a walk in the park too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.