I'm Feelin Good

What did you advise me when I tried to do something stupid like this?

1 Like

Some people say that ‘it is better to run away to fight another day’, whatever that means, but it is the whole family of yours that you are talking about.

1 Like

Yeah…I sense another Comic/Tragedy around the corner…

The more I slide, the cornier my jokes become as a self-defense mechanism. This has been the case in my previous relapses. I still believe I can tough this one out for another 11 days, and then weigh my Pdoc’s advice when we meet.

That’s my plan for now anyways. Thanks for all of the support and thoughtful posts. I appreciate that.

I hope you remember that with every relapse there’s some irreversible damage. It’s dangerous to go down that route, that’s why we’re worried about you

The Bank phoned the other day…

The guy said they were selling Identity Theft Protection for their clients. I told the guy, "Anybody who steals my identity will owe so many people so much money, that he’ll never get a moment’s peace. The guy laughed and then I hung up.

Now I recall running away from the Hospital…

I took a Cab to Canada’s Parliament Hill. I approached the Police Officer on duty. I had 5 items on me…I thought I was about to die…

1. An orange I bought. I wrote UNICEF on it with a marker. It was for the children of the world. Nothing rhymes with orange…every child is unique. That was my rationale.

2. A card with hearts on it for our Veterans.

3. A key given to me by a shelter girl. She was a patient. The key was for the women of the world. The key to survival for all of the women of the world.

4. A lock I got from a male patient for all of the men of the world. It’s combination was 911.

5. A ballcap on which I had written in rainbow colors…“Captain Stubing”. He was the Captain of the Love Boat…the old 70’s TV show. The rainbow colors represented every race on the planet…love for mankind.

The Cop said he wasn’t allowed to accept anything on the Prime Minister’s behalf. So disappointed, I hopped back into the Taxi and went back to the Psyche Ward.

I’m lucky the Policeman didn’t draw his gun and open fire on me, now that I think about it. I marched towards him with a sense of purpose as I was slowly undoing my coat zipper to pull out all of the items.

I’m just thankful he was a calm and collected Officer. A younger Cop may have pulled the trigger on me.