Schizophrenia.com

I'm experiencing constant delusion and psychosis. I'm not aware of how sick I am usually

it’s been 4 years since dx. though I had symptoms since early childhood that went unnoticed. I’m not sure if I’m hearing voices or not. does thinking make it harder to hear other stuff? or is that a sign it’s a voice? I’m really confused and scared. I just don’t grasp reality, I’m not if I ever have.

Well you are grasping that you aren’t grasping reality. That is a good sign as many don’t even have this level of insight in the beginning.

The only thing I can really say is, if you do have SZ, you need to talk to a Dr. and find the right medication. You can notice worlds of difference when on the right medication.

Best wishes

2 Likes

my pdoc can only take so much of me at once (because I’m not just schizophrenic… Ive gone mad.) so I am still waiting to talk to him about meds.

I liked abilify. it made me motivated and energetic. but it took 3 months to start giving that benefit.I still have hope.

thanks for the reply. :slight_smile: I’m doing better today, I think I just got confused from this thc cbd 1:30 ratio oil I took. weird how even 1mg of thc with 30x of cbd can mess me up so bad