I'm down, physically and mentally

I’m struggling with anxiety, depression, and flashbacks. I’ve been physically sick, lately. I’m just completely in a funk.

What do you do when you’re sick, mentally and physically? I had to run an errand, this morning, and I’m whipped!

1 Like

Meditation really helps.

1 Like

I’m feeling sick physically and I’m drained too.
Try to hold on @JustTrish.

I know how you feel.
You are not alone.

2 Likes

Just take naps.

1 Like

@GEDchill. I tried meditation first. My concentration is off. I’ll keep trying, thanks.

@Wave It’s good to hear that I’m not alone. I feel alone.

@everhopeful I’ve taken one, today. I wish I could just sleep the day away!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t have any answers, but I have been there. All I have for you are hugs. (((((JustTrish)))))

1 Like

Honestly? Sleep, I turn into a 14 hour a day depression sleeper. But that’s not practical.

Healthy things I try to do are walk on my treadmill, annoy my family with proclamations of love, play with my dogs, stimulate that spark again, somehow.

1 Like

(((((((Happy)))))))) thanks… that’s what I need more than anything

I missed an important phone call. Now, I’m just. Sad

@JustTrish. I’m sorry you are feeling so down. Do you have any activities that help you relax and that you find soothing? For example, listening to your favorite music or watching a favorite video? I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

I vote to lie down and try to meditate or use guided imagery. I’ll listen to music if this doesn’t work, @Moonbeam. Thanks!

1 Like

Allow myself to sleep, watch comedies and romance for the feel good endings.

1 Like

I used to listen to a guided imagery video on YouTube for relieving anxiety. I really like the sound of the soothing voice of the woman on the video. She had a slight accent and it always made me laugh when she would pronounce “anxiety” as “angshitty”. :smile:

2 Likes

I cuddle up in a blanket and watch a show. Usually it doesn’t last more than a day. I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

I’ve been sick since before Christmas and I still have it on and off. Messes with my brain. I don’t really have any ideas. Sorry.

1 Like

You have it a lot harder than me, that’s for sure. I hope you get help with your physical problems. Take care.

1 Like

@Moonbeam just woke up from a nap… I feel much better… lol angshitty

@ZmaGal I cant believe it… I slept… whoop whoop!

@agent101g I’m under a heavy comforter… your idea sounds heavenly!

@FatMama sorry you haven’t been well. So proud of you for not smoking!

@77nick77 thanks, hon.

4 Likes

Lots of love and hugs your way, hope you get plenty of rest so you can heal

1 Like

@Leaf

Thanks so much! I took 2 naps today! Whoop whoop!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.