I'm done. Just done

I feel so sad and tired and like I’m hanging on by a thread. I’m not suicidal. Just want to crawl in bed and never get out. I sleep like crap. I have had major stomach issues for over two months. My knee is so bad I’m in constant pain. I’m just getting more and more despondent.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, @FatMama.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

4 Likes

You can get through this @FatMama. This too shall pass. But maybe do something nice for yourself because you’ve had it so rough.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. Is there anything your dr can do to help you sleep and to help with your knee pain?

3 Likes

I’m sorry. Trying to sleep with chronic pain is so hard. As in already existing insomnia and it’s even worse. It sucks. Can you do physically therapy for your knee?

3 Likes

I usually get cortisone shots but with covid lockdown it isn’t considered essential

2 Likes

I need knee surgery eventually but the dr wanted to hold off a bit.

3 Likes

I have a sleep prn but it knocks me out for 24 hours and my daughter is here this week.

3 Likes

That’s tough. I’m so sorry. Maybe when your daughter leaves you can finally get some rest.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are feeling sad, @FatMama.

Hope this passes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

sorry to hear you feeling like this =(
i hope you feel better soon. They should really do something about your knee, it doesn’t sound like not essential.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.