Schizophrenia.com

I'm doing horrible and refuse to go to the hospital

I have my reasons, it’s redundant at this point, it does me good for only a few weeks, and then I’m back to ■■■■.

I just cut myself and am experiencing a little girl standing behind my back no matter where I go and she’s lying about her name.

I feel like I’m losing it, somethings wrong. I’ve been very suicidal for the last few weeks and today got bad. I can’t run to the hospital every time I feel suicidal or else I’d live there.

My life is good, I love myself, I don’t know what’s going on. Therapy and drugs are not working.

And comments, advice, empathy, realtability?

What would you guys do in my situation? I feel trapped.

I don’t see why you can’t run to the hospital as often as you need it. Educate me?

Jayster

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that my friend

I’m so tired of spending a week+ in a hospital isolated from everyone I care about. The treatment plan or their ways of telling me to cope, I’ve heard and tried a thousand times. I very rarely get romantic chances and I have one now and I don’t want it ruined by a week in the hospital (stupid I know…). I go all the time, I’m so tired, and half the time I lie saying I’m not suicidal anymore just to get out because I’m always suicidal, and they’d never let me out.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through this. I understand your reasons to not go to the hospital, so I don’t know what else to tell you. Things might look brighter in the future.

Ditto @Jayster 15 15 15

1 Like