I'm depressed that my boyfriend is more or less always trying to get me back to reality

My heart breaks for you, I’m sorry for your loss. Are you getting the help you need?

I’ve been on antidepressants, but I don’t do therapy. I absolutely hate talk therapy. I’m doing the best I can and I know it will take time to grieve for him!

1 Like

Its good you have your family for support, and dogs to take care of. I love puppy parents they are the best parents

Oh,@Winterblues , you misunderstood me. I was referring to the title of your post. Kids force me to be in reality in a way that I likened your bf was trying to get you to be more aware. I’m saying I understand your frustration. I hope if you re-read it, it will be clear to you. It won’t be the first I’ve been called cryptic. I’m so sorry for your temporary hard feelings.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It’s ok @PinCushion, never stop contributing to this forum. I always like your contributions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.