I'm dead but

well said zannah.euphoria is not good for us.its better to be stable on meds.

1 Like

Don’t listen to your father @Froge
He’s giving you bad advice about not taking your meds.

You can end up really dying!

Take your meds!

2 Likes

Medications make me blind to the truth for a short time. Need that time to figure things out

Trust me and others who are not delusional.
You are not dead.

That’s the truth!

I feel tempted to quit meds
and realize a great truth that
stays hidden from meds.

But I don’t dare

Clearly you’re worrying everyone here. If you aren’t open to the possibility that you’re still alive for now, can you at least promise not to test your invincibility out?

I once believed that aliens technologically enhanced me without it looking like it had been done, and that I could regenerate very quickly if I was ever injured. Fortunately I decided not to test this idea out so I never ended up hurting myself.

If you must believe you’re dead for now, just don’t feel like you have something to prove about it.

Also, maybe the longer you’re off meds, more symptoms will return that don’t feel good, and you’ll realize it’s best to be medicated after all.

I felt like that too when I was deluded thinking I was dead.

All of a sudden I didn’t feel self conscious anymore

As I wasn’t in the real world.

Then I started to miss reality.

I can’t believe they have money in the afterlife and twerking.

1 Like

Test it how? 15

I’m so at peace. Like my soul is resting

Interestingly but Cotards syndrome (you are feeling dead) might come in a continuum where you feel literally dead and in my case half alive :wink:

Cotard delusion - Wikipedia

1 Like

It’s not a delusion

No, it might not be for you. Of course not. But I guess to others it might be a strange thing because we suppose you are eating, drinking, writing on this forum and so on. Since you write this, you have to move your fingers etc. But of course you could be dead alive like im kind of.

I’m in an afterlife and you are all projections of my mind or demons. I have no real way of knowing without being close to you physically

1 Like

Hope you are all right where you are,?

And yes, proximity is the best way to witness the essence of life. (otherwise it’s just your imagination)

1 Like

Oh I’m good. I’m content with being dead. I’ve accepted it.

1 Like

@anon4362788 - So there’s no afterlife? Damn thats scary. My biggest fear is my consciousness being gone for eternity once I die.

1 Like

There is there is I’m here now

2 Likes

I feel like I died and just came back alive. But I remember the past because ‘they’ wanted me too…

I guess I even thought I had cotard’s syndrome before but I overcame the strongest delusions of negation out there.

I try to relate it to entertainment shows and movies and tvs.

Like not to cause controversy or problems, but I had a NDE in college and woke up thinking nothing was real or anything, developed an insidious case of schizophrenia, and then woke up thinking and believing I was in the matrix or not real. It never went away. I do eat however, and never felt I was rotting flesh, but I didn’t think I had a heart or a heart beat early on, but I do.

So, if you really believe in simulation theory, it’s dangerous because you don’t exist or aren’t real and don’t even qualify as dead because dead is still something.

I hate my delusions.

1 Like

What’s a NDE? 15