I'm Confused

Do you have relatives who can care for your girls for a bit, take some load off of you?

Food bank an option to reduce monetary strain?

Talked to your local Salvation Army? They sometimes scan provide short-term financial aid.

In the meantime, radio off. TV off. Avoid triggers.

And call that crisis line at least!

3 Likes

In order to become whole again, I have to face the music.

Here’s Jay introducing Celine…

Patrick, nobody wants you dead. If you need to go to the hospital, that’s what you need to do. Your family would rather have you miss a day of work than do something stupid and end up seriously injuring yourself.

5 Likes

I like you. I care about you @PatrickT. Will you please go to the hospital? :worried:

1 Like

@PatrickT This is really worrying. your posts are getting more erratic. Are you home alone right now? Can you call a family member or friend to take you to the ER?

Your wife and daughters and your extended family love you and need you to stick around, so it’s paramount that you stay safe.

4 Likes

@PatrickT why do you think you need to do whatever it is you think need to do?

And what are you going to do??

@PatrickT Can you please check in with us? Idk what time it is where you’re located.

I hope you’re okay.

I’m still here.

1 Like

Are you in a safe place now @PatrickT?

Are you okay enough to take care of your daughters? How are they coping?

Aw geez Patrick I don’t think I’ve ever seen you talk like that before. Hoping you get help soon :disappointed:

I’m rooting for you man.

https://metanoia.org/suicide/

I hope you can get to feeling better soon.

I’m having a Spring garage sale later in the day. I’ve got…

A Colouring book

A CD

A Lamp

A Chocolate bar

And a Can of soup

(I marked all of them)

@PatrickT take the kids to somewhere with family and check yourself into the hospital…if your family is against what you want to do, don’t do it !!

Patrick – Are your daughters still staying with your sister?

@PatrickT stop posting videos and talk to us…you really need help man.

Sometimes you just need to accept love Patrick…