I'm being tortured

The demons are really playing with me these past two days. I bet my ex is one of them

1 Like

Delusions…do not believe that stuff!

3 Likes

I don’t think so anymore

Your ex isn’t a demon. He’s a human being. While it’s possible he could be mean and thoughtless, that doesn’t make him into a demon. Talk to your dr about how much you’re struggling right now

1 Like

Im literally sitting in hell who cares about drs they’re all demons

1 Like

I need to get the ■■■■ out of here seriously someone please help me get out of here I’m begging you

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

2 Likes

I’m not suicidal I’m just freaking out

They are good for that too. They will do grounding exercises with you until you calm down.

im sorry moongarden that your feeling in hell. But can you find a way to lift yourself out…

I mean this is hell. Not in the psychological sense but in reality this is hell and I’m stuck here

I might just walk around town all night. I can’t go back home.

Shadows are following me again this hasn’t happened since 2015

keep trying to convince yourself that they are just a delusion and not real, say out loud to yourself this is not real its just a delusion. Say it over and over and over until you convince yourself that you are ok and its just a delusion…try that

1 Like

I’m trying but I haven’t stopped dissociating

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.