I'm back yoyo dieting. Sorry I mean calorie counting. 🙄

I heard that calorie diet is less recommended if you want to lost weght. It’s because carbs increase insulin much higher than protein or fat, even though their calories are the same. If you have sensitive insulin levels caused by consuming a large amont of carbs, you would crave for food more and gain weight eventually. So I recommend to avoid carbs but consume proteins or vegetables more on your diet. :slightly_smiling_face: Understanding insulin hormone was much helpful for me for controlling my diet.

2 Likes

I haven’t been weighing myself on purpose but I’ve lost some inches around my waist and had to buy a belt.

The yoyo is on the way down people !

4 Likes

Congratulations @everhopeful!
Looks like it’s working!

1 Like

I need to get more physically active somehow. I’m just so afraid when I leave my house

1 Like

Huzzah! Keep it up! I’m on WW right now

2 Likes

Best of luck with WW.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m down 32lbs, I’m shooting for 60 loss. To start

2 Likes

Woa. 32lbs is amazing. Well done on that ! :tada:

:man_shrugging:t2: I was on risperidone, killed my metabolism and made me voracious, have cut that down, and my caloric intake. I’m sure you can do it too!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m now down 11 pounds and counting. I am losing in spite of being on Zyprexa.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.