I'm back y'aallllll

And ready to piss y’all off again.

Nah, I’m just playing, hope you’re all swell.

Sorry if I offended the lotta youse, it’s just what I was born to do.

Did anyone on here listen to Eminem’s new album? Its nothing special, the only 2 tracks I like are “Darkness” and “Godzilla”

Keep on living in the free world my brothers and sisters.

7 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

Pick one pasttime and do it well…that’s the secret to living a fuller life.

1 Like

Hell ya what’s up @DNA keep the memes flowing and peep the rap thread regularly lol

1 Like

Welcome back @DNA

1 Like

I am too old to have noticed you were gone. :eyeglasses: :blush: Welcome back, anyway.

1 Like

Thanks @chordy, hope you’re doing good. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did you get suspended @DNA?
For how long?

1 Like

First it was 3 days, then 7, then 14.

So I’m guessing the bans just double everytime.

I’m assuming my next ban (which hopefully I dont get) is a month.

3 Likes

I don’t know why you got suspended but welcome back.

1 Like

I dont either, all 3 of them.

Thanks though @SacredNeigh7

1 Like

Welcome back friend!

1 Like

What’s up SSRI ?

Hope you’re good, my friend.

1 Like

Haha, nothing much, just waiting to start work training for a survey call center. Hooray.

How have you been?

1 Like

Noice,

Been alright, just got into making memes recently, had to get my oil changed a few days.

You excited for work ? Is it hard, do you know ?

1 Like

Welcome back good sir. Bust this site wide open. With moderation, though.

1 Like

Ooh, posted any of them in the meme thread? I’ve been pretty absent from there lately. I’ll have to get back into checking it regularly. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to having a reason to get out of the house. I hear the work is very easy. Pre-diagnosis I held a different kind of call center job (card fraud detection) and I know a few people from that job at this current job and they all say it’s much better than that job.

1 Like

Yeah, I posted a few there lol.

And nice, sounds like a good experience. I hope it’s a nice challenge for you, and yeah, if it keeps you out of the house and busy, that’s definitely good.

1 Like

Welcome back, DNA! You did seem a little over the top right before you disappeared. You’ve always been nice to me, especially when I hit a rough patch. So, thanks for that, hon.

1 Like

Glad you are back. I think you are misunderstood.

1 Like