I'm alone now

Well, I do. I can’t help myself. I guess I’m trying, I’m going to the hospital, psychiatric hospital on Monday

No, unfortunately I can’t. I’m anorexic. Music perhaps

Okay, go talk to the professionals. Don’t hide anything from them. I know it can be hard sometimes to talk about your intimate problems, but misleading them means you won’t get access to the best care available.

We are here for you anyway, through thick and thin.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you…

1 Like

Good luck!
I hope that at least you’ll find some company and support there. :slight_smile:

When I was a teenager, I was anorexic. Then, it turned into bulimia. I stayed that way for eight years until my son turned two. Then, I stopped. For him. I was depressed and suicidal for years and years. Until my psychiatrist put me on carbamazepine and my father apologized to me for his incest of me. That’s all I ever wanted from him was an acknowledgement and an apology. I finally got it. Then, after that, my dad and I became friends. We were enemies before that. I didn’t go see him before he died. I still feel guilty about that. I pray for him every day though. He’s dead now.

In term of suicidal thoughts I take solace if they were to ever come back really bad again there are two treatments I’ve heard that are a quick cure: 1 ketamine injection and 2 ECT. I met an older guy in a ward that went periodically for ECT because he would get so depressed and he said it worked wonders. So if your really feeling bad enough to harm yourself try those first. Hope you feel better, things always change

@mongolina !!!
We are worried about you !!!

It’s been almost two months since you said you were going to hospital, feeling suicidal… :cry:

Please be safe :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like