I'm all alone

Your happiness shows, your positively radiant spiritually speaking, not to be too weird or anything but the kids get here tomorrow, I’m soooooo excited. Much to do in the early hours to get ready. Last minute shopping and cooking.

1 Like

I didn’t even know you were pregnant @Leaf. Congratulations. And it’s twins, even better yet.

2 Likes

lmao, very funny

1 Like

would mention a delusion of his is literally this life being training for him becoming an angel, but he shall refrain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Naa not weird, I’d been alone in the dark for long enough, I’ve refound some light. Much more in my life to find.

I’m excited for you! All of you. I’d be a happy son if I rolled into town to a fresh cooked meal. Something slowcooked.

Whatcha making?

Ham, I pretty much don’t eat meat but I figured for Christmas I had to do something. Plus it does good for sandwiches and soups and well I love it so I wanted it.

1 Like

Spoil your self a little, but be wary of eating to much if you aren’t used to such rich meats.

It sounds good, with ham we normally use the left overs, cube it the best you can, and slow cook it with some split peas. Yum.

Enjoy them tomorrow leaf. I know it’s been a while since you’ve seen them.

Be safe! I’m wishing you and your tribe well!

1 Like

Thank you llama man hey enjoy your tamales if I don’t see you before Christmas.

1 Like

Woo boo,I love partying…beers and smoke for christmas

I used to dance to this song in junior high

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.