I'm alive and kicking!

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I have been on here. I have spent the last month in the hospital. I was recently diagnosed schizoaffective. I am also eighteen now, as I spent my birthday in the hospital. I am taking some different medication and am stable as of yet. Well, just an update!!! Later!!

21 Likes

Glad to see you back - which meds did they put you on, out of curiosity

welcome back @anon59133895, you’re a good person! :smile:
It’s good to hear you’re doing better!

Glad to hear you’re alive and…not well I guess, but better than you were. What did you think of the hospital? Did you hate it, or are you glad you went?

I was wondering where you went not too long ago. It’s good to have you back.

Happy Birthday! Still so very very young. Be well.

1 Like

Now that you’ve gotten that out of the way for now you have a bright future to look forward to.

God Bless.

I’m sorry you had to stay a month in the hospital…that’s rough! Hope you’re feeling better.

Really glad you posted. take care of yourself. Sounds like you are! and happy birthday. 18, wow, I forgot how young that is. I’m an olllld man. haha

1 Like

I’m 24 and I feel old compared to 18…but at the same time I remember being 18 and feeling just as old.

2 Likes

I’m glad your feeling better, and I’m sorry you had to spend your birthday in hospital.

Glad you let us know how you’ve been.

teen girl what are ur med regime… can u share with us…

**Welcome back-and a belated Happy Birthday! :birthday: **

Happy birthday! 18 is so young for these illnesses to strike, i’m sorry. I was diagnosed at 22 with psychotic nos and borderline personality disorder then at 23 it changed to schizophrenia and changed again at 24-25 around there to schizoaffective disorder. Now i’m 27 and diagnosed with again schizoaffective disorder bipolar type 2 and D.I.D.

Same age as me,feel you bro

Welcome back @anon59133895

Welcome back, psychoticteen. I was also diagnosed schizoaffective when I was 18, but it soon after changed to sz. How was your stay in the hospital? Funny place to have a birthday! When I went to hospital in 2013 I just missed spending my birthday there too - I went the day after my 29th birthday. What meds are you taking now? I hope you are feeling better on them! :blush:

@Wave
@far_cry0
@Hadeda
They put me on Saphris XD

Oh, How do you like Saphris so far? My pdoc wants me to try it possibly

eh, it tastes awful but it works for me, so…

1 Like