I'm afraid I will have to live in a psych ward because of this illness

No, it’s amisulpride, abilify is ariprapazole

1 Like

What do you mean I got blackmailed? So are you saying that I really have a camera in me? You can be honest.

1 Like

Is there another name for it?

Barhemsys 1515151515

1 Like

Ok then where is the camera?

Thankyou @swordiebrom

@anon88690461 there is no camera and that member was just being a dick. I’m sorry you were subjected to that but it’s been taken cared of.

4 Likes

Thankyou @rogueone.

2 Likes

While psychotic, I felt I was the most known and infamous person in the world. I felt satellite cameras in the sky were watching my every move.

I’ve been hospitalized 5 times with the same delusion. Abilify injections every 3 weeks finally snapped me out of it.

Good luck to you @anon88690461. Hopefully you’ll get on the correct med formula and lead a more peaceful life. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a similar problem. I feel like I’m watched 24/7. But I don’t give in to what my enemies want, which is for me to end up in a psych ward. Whenever I feel like someone is watching me, I talk at them in the privacy of my own home. I am very observant and can size people up pretty quickly (I’ve read a lot of books over the years). So I’ll point out their flaws and weaknesses, which ought to shame them into paying more attention to themselves and not me. That is, if they are really watching me, which, of course, they’re not. I believe you might have been on TV in a past life, and you don’t deserve to suffer the way you seem to be. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thankyou @anon39054230 . I hope so too.

Thanks @Schizoid1 . It helps. I don’t want to go into a hospital, but I need to be under direct care until I’m able to function. Right now I’m not stable, and I need to see what’s wrong with me.

1 Like

Hello @anon88690461 ,

I still think there is a camera on me or in me; or/and there is a computer chip in me.

However, I’m not sure who is watching.
I’m not about to “dig” into myself to find it, however.

If the whole country is watching; then I’m a star! :slight_smile:

Take it day by day; and you’ll find it gets easier, dealing with “possible delusions”.

Keep fighting!

1 Like

Thankyou @Ares . I try to look at it that way.

I don’t think they let people live in psych wards anymore…

1 Like

So you know there is not REALLY a camera in you.

A psychward won’t stop a delusion in anyway. It will take away your freedom to access your computer when you want, to watch what you want when you want on TV, you will not be able to cook what you want when you want, you can’t do anything. Its the worst f*cking place in the world to be. I think its better to just try different meds in the comfort of your home.

ab9aa43ed4910b5a7ffe300c029f8f67

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.