I'm a little upset by my new meds nurse

My new meds nurse said I got some Ativan for you, I don’t know what that’s all about. So I explained to her that I have to go out of town for a mammogram and I have a driving phobia and my Dr. gives me Ativan for long trips. A little while later she asked when my mammogram was and I told her it was on Sept. 7th. She said do you want me to hold onto your Ativan for you so you don’t take it ahead of time. I said why would I take it ahead of time? I’m going to be needing it for the trip. Then she lectured me about how if I take it ahead of time I won’t have it for the trip and I better be sure I don’t take it and am I sure I don’t want her to hold it for me, and on and on. Meanwhile she’s training a new nurse and I was very embarrassed by her lecturing me. Generally I like this nurse but I am upset with the way she handled this.

2 Likes

After you get it you should wait a few days and then call her up and tell her you took it early and need some more just to piss her off. :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.