I'm a caveman! No brain!

I used to read advanced literature. Now I can’t comprehend or put my mind in to anything. I don’t even understand wtf some people are talking about.

I’m more like a caveman.

Do you relate?

1 Like

Same with me.

I can’t read books anymore due to concentration issues. BUT I can listen to audiobooks and I can still understand them.

Maybe try audiobooks?

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll think about it.

1 Like

I try to ward off that decline as much as I can, but at the same time try to keep my mind quiet.

2 Likes

My concentration issues have improved over time. I used to not be able to watch movies/TV much. Could not get into or enjoy, but now I watch something pretty much every weekend. Still don’t get into as much as I used to, but has improved. Just keep trying things, improvement may come.

3 Likes

caveman was smart peoples. they had adventerous existences. they were small. you cant win a fight being small and dumb. if you small between giants only your brains can save you.

1 Like

i didnt mean to respond to you @onepercentoff . i meant as a general response. i also like to keep my mind quiet.

1 Like

I hope so. I don’t really do much stimulating. I seldom watch movies or play games. Yesterday I played for 30 min then I quit. I put the tv on but only listen to the dialogue while lying on the couch. I try to read but it’s hard.

I hope it gets better. Thanks for the encouraging words Bowens. I hope I’ll get better.

1 Like

yes. i dreamt of living in a cave in my 20s. there is a guy who lived in a cave in los alamos land. hes my hero. studied something before he lived in a cave. had a son who was a professor. oh he was a computer scientist. got found out for all his canabis plants. its a shame.

1 Like

I usually have a difficult time with reading books but recently I was able to finish a 500+ page book!

It was a book about cat care.

4 Likes

First week at work it was a bit hard to take in info. Better now.
Ive Also read some , in my own pace.
So its achivable.

2 Likes

My mind comes and goes. I’ve been in and out of psychosis many many times. Right now I only have one author I can read. Don’t worry it’ll come back if you don’t use drugs and alcohol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.