I'm a bit flakey

Sorry if I jump the gun or cry wolf a little too often here. First it was the job interview I didn’t go to, then it was the cat sickness and vet visit that I decided to cancel. The last one wasn’t so bad because it wasn’t really my decision, and I read that you should wait 24 hours before taking a cat to the vet when they’re acting sick. And he’s fine now (still has an appointment early next month to do a full physical and dental exam).

I’m kind of flakey. I get somewhat involved in something only to abandon it soon after. Commitment isn’t something I really do. I’m sort of impulsive, easily discouraged, and not very reliable.

This forum is one of those things that I’ve had a hard time staying away from tho, and I doubt I’ll go anywhere else for my peer support needs. I used to go to wrong planet, but those folks are a bit high-functioning for me. And I’m probably not on the spectrum, although I am shy.

3 Likes

Welcome back, @eighteyedspy23 . I was wondering where you’d gotten off to. How is everything?

Hey @Coldcomfort!
I’ve been waiting to get a little bit more stable before I attempted to get back on the forum.
Everyday is a little better, when I first get up it’s silent voicewise, but they come back as the day goes on…
But doing better. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good, I’m glad you’re doing better. Stay cool.

1 Like

Really nice to see you here again @eighteyedspy23! I wish you all the best in your recovery.

2 Likes

You are a great guy @Coldcomfort. I can’t even commit to a pet at the moment.

1 Like

I think it’s great @thebest that you’re conscientious enough to decide you aren’t ready for a pet. It’s best to be sure. It’s my mom’s cat really, but we all take a role in taking care of it.

1 Like

Thanks @anon35166066! Hope you’re doing well too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.