Im 26 but feel like Im 15

:pensive::pensive::pensive:

Whats some things

That make us adults

???

1 Like

What is adulthood

?

In my opinion, maturity, rationality and altruism.

3 Likes

But life style

Mentality

Being an adult is knowing no one can stop you from eating ice cream at 10 o clock at night

6 Likes

Didn’t know you were so young @Yellowdiamond.

2 Likes

Adulthood is responsibility.

1 Like

Adulthood… Still figuring it out. From what i have figured out it knowing to stand up and fight and when to walk away., changing what you can and accepting the things you can’t and finally doing everything in moderation.

2 Likes

For me… I will consider myself an adult when I feel comfortable in my own skin and am a fully independent woman lol.

1 Like

It’s also about not thinking your the center of the universe. As @zeno put it, “… altruism”. I know my brother can still act that way in that his opinion is the only one right. It even drove my rather difficult mother up the wall.

2 Likes

Yes like taking care of yourself and your home

1 Like

Yes im not the president of usa

Independency yes you gotta learn that

1 Like

Yes good answer

That rocks

1 Like

Maturity hard one

1 Like

I’m 36 and feel like 16. Haven’t grown up since my sza hit. I wish I was independent but I’m dependant on my husband with a lot of things. Because I never really had a job due to my sza. Don’t even have a driving licence yet.

2 Likes

For me its being empathetic and be able to control your emotions.

3 Likes

ah one day youll be 35 and youll be wishin ya felt like 15 . so enjoy it :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.