Ilovethaifood's news and musings

Look you overgrown munchkin… and you might know who you are someday… I don’t want people poisoning you like they do me for being tall(er).

Currently smoking

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Well I’ve broken a broomstick with my knee. Also once with my outer forearm when someone swung one at me messing around.

Just wanted to add… De La Hoya was much smaller than Bernard Hopkins. Charley Hurley is a paragon though.

I was looking for a video of Joe Louis shadowboxing.

This guy corkscrew too much, he’d break his wrists. Past palm down is not fine. You gotta move your shoulder a little lower and higher with the left hook and pivot.

Haha Danny Garcia doesn’t want to show his full technique.

Now he throws a step forward right corkscrew straight.

I can throw a decent corkscrew jab, and a quick corkscrew straight. The straight comes out better when I shadowbox. When I don’t I step forward a little and square up sometimes. I keep a lower head when I shadowbox too. I can always do the Orlando Salido switch stance southpaw upper hook to use my body to push forward on my opponent at the risk of being dropped or unbalancing them. It is illegal in modern boxing. I saw Chalrey Burley would do it on occasion when pushing them to the ropes. I throw a backpedaling corkscrew jab. I saw a bit of it with Sugar Ray Robinson but he was tremendously fleet footed.which I am not unless I practice and lose more weight. He had tap dancer feet. Dance around his opponents.

Number 1 p4p in modern boxing.

No lie In learned my left hook from Danny Garcia. It’s still a little too low for the practiced and trained. Mine I mean. Lower the shoulder, dip the head and pivot to the left angle avoiding the jab but open to a counter straight right. Overhang not so much.

I learned to triple up the jab head body head from Andre Ward followed by a straight to the body.