If you were given 24 hours to live, what would you do for your last 24 hours?

I would do… TWENTY ONE PILOTS!!! lol

1 Like

Wow, great question.

Well, I would drain my bank accounts and make sure I have my credit cards in my wallet. I would go to restaurants and stores, and randomly walk up to people and tell them that I’m paying for their meal or whatever they’re buying. If they ask me why I’ll tell them because I want to. If they want to offer me anything I’ll tell them to pay it forward. If I take even one person’s breath away (you know, those moments when you see such a beautiful, touching story on television that you literally cannot speak) it would all be worth it.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away–Maya Angelou

5 Likes

The use of illegal substances, but I don’t know anyone so I’d just do my normal stuff.

1 Like

Catch up on my sleep.

:blush:

1 Like

Make awesome love​:gift_heart::ghost::heart_eyes:!
More n beyond just f######

And that something fabulous comes from it that outlives my body etc

I might possibly pray a bit also and maybe eat n drink extra nice.

I would want to send messages of love to some people.

being general really doesn’t help, you know… :laughing:

just say you’d do what @kindness wants to do. pretty much the same thing, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t blame me. blame society for giving so many definitions of love.

1 Like

Much of my day would involve substance abuse, because who needs sobriety when you’re about to die? I’d spend a few hours at my sister’s house, which no doubt would include smoking a bowl with my brother-in-law. Then I’d go over my friend’s house and hang with him and no doubt smoke a bowl and do a couple dabs. Maybe I could convince a female friend to do those things for me that only a female can do for me :wink:. Finally, my last few hours would be spent in my apt loving on my pets, while listening to music and drinking some of my favorite beers (Blue Moon, Rolling Rock, Coors Light, Amstel Light) and, yeah, probably smoke a bowl, too lol. Maybe throw a brandy Manhattan into that mix. Yep, that would be one hell of a day.

1 Like

true, but then again, what if I told you this: keeping sober would ensure that you get the entire 24 hours, instead of possibly dying from an accidental overdose or chemical mishap? don’t you want all those 24 hours? don’t you save your pennies, when the cashier lady gives you change?

just kidding.

lol, I guess I would watch the videos; if I didn’t have much time left. then again, I think it’ll be quite cool if I didn’t watch the videos. I don’t know. I’d be able to say: “I stopped watching the videos at some point of my life, and I never went back to watching the videos.” I really don’t know who would be proud of that, other than me. but still. :laughing:

the title of that music video reminded me of this old teenhood song:

1 Like

Jager.

Meister.

And a good steak.

And this:

1 Like

spend all my money

Try to find something worth dying for, make it worthwhile.

1 Like

Secure a good home for my little dog.

5 Likes

Say a prayer and say goodbye to my family. Then I think I would do a video about how God changed my life, how I witnessed his power and love . How important it is for people to know Him and try to explain what there missing out on because of his love. Then I would post it ,make sure I skipped my meds. Go for a walk with my wife, talk to my boys about life. Think I probably should do most of this before then. Kinda makes you think.

Hmmm not sure. I would probably want to see all of my family and friends one more time. Then eat a big slice of chocolate cake!

1 Like

24 hours to live? That’s kinda what it feels like lately with my anxiety peaking. So basically I’d spend 50% of the day in a panic attack and try to distract myself for the other 50%.

For an alternate interpretation to being “given 24 hours to live”: Meaning no matter what, I will be alive for 24 hours. I would probably jump into a volcano and swim through the magma. Or I’d walk into a nuclear reactor and just watch it do its thing; Cherenkov radiation sounds like a cool thing to see.

1 Like

“I would go out on my own terms.”

I pictured saying that in a gravely harsh manly voice like batman. I guess I could’ve said something like old age should burn at the close of day. Fight fight against the dying of the light.

1 Like

i think i’d rather like to start a fire and just have a good time around the fire, some beers, some burgers and just being out in nature until the end really, and someone to cuddle.

1 Like

in the last 24 hours of my life, I would voluntarily join the army.

somehow with my MI. :confused:

I will tell the recruiter that I have 24 hours to live… he’ll understand :disappointed_relieved:

I would find a classified interstellar zero point energy powered craft and fly to the center of our home star and “smoke out” with a nuclear explosion. It would be stardust returning to star dust. I have a strong belief that there can never be an experience of nothing, so I would then get a private tour of all of our multiverses over 2 trillion galaxies, each with over 100 billion stars by our nearest intelligent celestial neighbors.

2 Likes

Sleep…wake up and eat something. Then sleep.

I don’t want to strain myself or push myself too hard on my last day on earth. It would be bad for my health.

4 Likes