If you were given 24 hours to live, what would you do for your last 24 hours?

if you were given 24 hours to live, what would you do for your last 24 hours?

7 Likes

I would write messages to all my friends, saying farewell and thanks for being my friend etc etc
I would listen to my favorite music one last time
I would tell my parents I love them
I would wait in silence until my time is up, smiling to myself knowing that I’ve done all that I could, at all times in the past and present.

7 Likes

Sounds bad but would probably smoke pot.

3 Likes

but what if dying was like being reborn into a paradise ?

1 Like

Listen to music :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was given less than a year to live one time. I kissed a boy for the first time and went on roller coasters. I partied hard and refused to do any homework. I was able to get a private meeting with my favorite band in my hospital room. They played three songs acoustically, and one of the guys gave me a mixed CD of some of his favorite songs. I ate lots of really delicious food and made sure I told my friends and family I loved them every day.

Luckily, I also pushed for a second opinion, and found out that my “inoperable” brain tumor was actually very operable if the surgeon in question was skilled enough. Let this be a lesson to you all. If anyone ever pronounces you terminal, look up the very best doctor in the world for your disease, and do whatever it takes to see him.

11 Likes

Hey @Ninjastar, which band?

This band!

1 Like

I would make right with God and get into contact with my loved ones. And drink coffee with my husband and read a good book. And pray a lot.

4 Likes

Travel to where my son is and hug him as long as he would let me. I’d give him as much advice as I could think of, tell him how beautiful and worthwhile he is, and that I know he’ll make his life exactly what it should be.

5 Likes

I’d just keep doing what I’m doing, because I wouldn’t know if I’d actually die. if someone told me that I did have 24 hours left, I’d be darned to believe them.

if I was to die soon, then a lot of factors would determine what I’d do. for instance, I probably wouldn’t tell anyone because I wouldn’t want them to worry. but if everyone knew, then I guess we’d do something special.

Oh, and I might write my last love poem.

1 Like

Eat slot of chocolate and cakes

3 Likes

id probably fall asleep

1 Like

dude, sleeping is the last thing you should do. you’d get a lot of that, after the 24 hours.

well, if you’re passionate about it, who am I to stop you? It’s international law to never intervene between a man and his passion.

1 Like

I enjoy sleeping

1 Like

Drink champagne
Smoke fags

2 Likes

I will google what to do :laughing:

2 Likes

Raid Canada and hope to die a glorious death in single combat…I don’t think I could track any ice giants or fire wyrms in 24 hours so sorry Canada your my nearest Valhalla ticket…I’d rather not get blood eagled…due to the why you crying no Valhalla for you rule…

1 Like

I would live.

That’s a valid response right?

2 Likes

the OP should know that 14 year old girls are too young to be answering such philosophical questions at such an age!
just kidding.