If we made space expeditions to mars and could bring certain things and people. Who and what would you bring? And why?
Do they have Wi-Fi there? And showers? I take those into account.
Probably some Tang. And a silly smile.
They would pretty much have the basics needed. Yes WiFi would need to be available as we need interconnections to transmit data.
Hey a good positive smile goes a long way. Nice. what is tang?
Ha! Trivia time. It’s a powdered orange-flavored drink from the 70’s that the astronauts drank in space. Then they started selling it in stores. It was quite popular, I drank a lot of it. And later when I got schizophrenia I spent a lot of time spacing out. Kind of ironic.
- It will take 1 year to travel to Mars & 1 year to travel back
- Only 3 crew members will travel to Mars
- A mission to Mars won’t occur until after 2030 when the ISS is decommissioned from the government
- Communication transmissions will have a 25 minute delay due to signal propagation limits
- The 3 crew members will have to drink recycled water from urine & feces
- Most likely food on this expedition will consist of grown eatable plants like tomatoes, lettuce, etc…
Why cant i send other people to Mars?
I would send people i didnt like. I would send them with a tiger and a very bothersome poo-slinging monkey.
Where is my coffee?!?! Its all gone! lol
Good morning all.
Weow it’s already 3 pm
For you it is. for me, The sun is coming up.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.