If you were a TV celebrity what would you be doing on TV?

I think I’d be presenting a documentary about science.

3 Likes

I’d probably be in a comedy playing a straight guy. Meaning the person the funny guy throws jokes at. Because I’m so unfunny that I’m funny.

1 Like

Maybe an Industrial Music top 50 countdown? Except I know there’s not much of that on cable tv anymore. I know vh1 no longer has a countdown show as of a few years ago. Or maybe interviewing the artists? This is more what i want to do than what I have the charisma to do.

2 Likes

Baywatch: The reboot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (j.k)

I think I would like to speak about my experiences of being mentally ill in America. Maybe present documentaries about veteran’s struggles, and paranormal subjects.

3 Likes

I think either some sort of sarcastic side kick in a documentary/talk show/something educational type setting, or the quiet one in a cooking show that randomly has one liners.

2 Likes

I would host a re-boot of “Trigger Happy TV”.

Just because I miss that show,

And also I enjoy being hateful to people.

:rofl:

1 Like

Swapping spit with Sandra Bullock. She’s fine.

2 Likes

Acting of course. I would be that girl without any talent but too good looking to avoid the screen.
So, perhaps a B-movies with Eric Roberts ( is he still alive ?)

1 Like

Hosting Survival shows

1 Like

Maybe on those travel across Japan shows where they go to different places to eat and interview craftsmen and shrine keepers. Yum! Travel across the world would work too but they are rarely on non cable and some places might be too dangerous for me.

2 Likes

I change my mind,

I want to be one of the robots on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

3 Likes

I would be a business and creative consultant! For industries I have passion for. I love it!

I would help businesses market their product, do a revamp, change their branding and styling.

I would have a show on some entertainment channel. :slight_smile:

I would also help them get very very organized!

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to be a tv celebrity. If I was, I’d probably try to have a cooling show.

1 Like

I’d become a duck rights activist. Ducks have it bad. I dream of the day when ducks can quack their mind. Duck’s lives matter.

1 Like

C’mon now. You’re ducking the question.

1 Like

I’d be a badass Native American ninja girl