If you went vegan or vegetarian?

which former food would you miss the most? for me it’s the fish tacos. a close second would be the burrito ranchero from the local mexican place in town. but i don’t miss most foods, i think im tired of them already and don’t really eat for pleasure anymore, aside from my morning smoothie, which i love.

4 Likes

I miss chicken wings the most. It has been nearly 7 years since my last chicken wing, and I still fantasize about them.

4 Likes

Just dairy. Cheese. Yogurt…

2 Likes

o yeah cheese was my cheat food when i went vegan for 4 years. i always wanted cheese, it was like chocolate for me. now im vegetarian and allow myself one serving of cheese a day. being vegan was too strict, i couldn’t keep up with it.

2 Likes

yea… it is one of those truly addictive foods cant get enough of it when i take a bite. and yogurt too.

2 Likes

I’ve been a vegan for about almost a year but recently for a few weeks I’ve lapsed into vegetarian because I’ve had cappuccinos and sometimes chocolate and cheese. These three are the foods that make it hard to be vegan.

Nowadays I like to say I’m 99% vegan 100% vegetarian

Don’t miss meat at all. Haven’t eaten it for years and never intend to.

3 Likes

I’m pretty omnivorous but I miss grain so much. I can’t eat it, it just wrecks me psychologically and physiologically.

2 Likes

Definitely the dairy i could not go vegan … its easy being vegetarian as we donr eat meat at home and its not allowed in the house

2 Likes

Swedish cinnamon buns and bread, sour cream and cream, potato bake, toasted cheese sandwich, roast dinners my x made, Laksa he made, cheese cake, lollies, macaroni cheese are some.:slightly_smiling_face:
I’m vegan.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.