If you watch only one movie in your entire life

Let it be The Big Lebowski. (Spoiler Alert!) This article is kind of long and it takes a while to get to the point. You probably want to see the movie first, so you can get what he’s saying.

It usually takes seeing the movie a second or third time to really get it. You have to let it sink in a bit.

3 Likes

It is a good movie.

I had watched it in numerous segments in the late 90’s so I pretty much knew the film but didn’t get the chance to watch it in it’s entirety until a few years later.

2 Likes

Doctor Zhivago

15 characters

2 Likes

Forrest Gump…best movie ever made…

3 Likes

You never know what you’re gonna get.

1 Like

alice in wonderland
ALIce In wOnDERland
ALICe in WONderland

i am not sz
i am not sz
i am not sz

oh yes back to the question…answer above.
take care

6 Likes

I used to love The Big Lebowski, I’d watch it at least once a year. Then I just stopped, not sure why but I can’t bring myself to watch it again. Great movie though, one of the best.

1 Like

Requiem for a Dream… really good

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be rudderless. I’ll let you know after I see it.

Otherwise “Little Miss Sunshine”.

2 Likes

Words cannot express how I love you.

1 Like

I watch Amelie a lot… all the time… it makes me happy.

The great music soundtrack… the deep rich color… the great art work… the nice story line… the humor… the fact that ALL the people are flawed in some gentle way…

LOVE this movie.

3 Likes

i like non fiction movies only.

1 Like

I own a copy (it was in the $2 bin) and I’ve now watched it seven times. I still don’t get it. Of course, I’m the one who watches Hannibal as a comedy.

10-96

1 Like

I enjoyed Amelie, too. Haven’t watched it for a long time, wouldn’t mind looking at it again.

I can’t think of a movie that stood out from the rest, but i watch a lot of Girl Interrupted, because its the only movie I own. It’s not necessarily my favourite though. I love The Pink Panther and Mr Bean more.

Another good movie I can think of is “Life is Beautiful”

1 Like

I tried to get the big lebowski on netflix and it wouldn’t let me do anything but “save” the movie so I guess it’s not available? I was sad because I really want to watch it now…I’ve always heard great praise for the movie.

1 Like

@mussel I figured you would’ve seen it, because it seems like we been exposed to a lot of the same things, being millennials and all.
@pob I haven’t seen it, but I might now. Thanks.
@jukebox It was a real gem.
@darksith As the better movie or the plot of The Big Lebowski?
@Malvok It’s ok. I sometimes have that with movies. It’s the dip into the other world of the movie perhaps?
@remmie15 I never got around to seeing it.
@Trigger I heard that was good.
@SurprisedJ I loved Amelie.
@Mindwhisperer Non fiction movies have their merit. Louisiana Story is a good documentary.
@shutterbug Some people just don’t like it.

2 Likes

@Hadeda I like the Pink Panther. Peter Sellers is one of my favorite actors.
@jukebox “Sometimes you eat the b’ar*, and well, sometimes the b’ar, well, it eats you,”
You’ll get it.

*bear

1 Like