Schizophrenia.com

If you land on the frying pan... what will you do? This is life in High Definition

If you land on the frying pan… what will you do? This is life in High Definition.

become a nice steak

1 Like

super super awesome reply

Just sit there and fry to death I guess.

1 Like

Cook the giant spaghetti monster and have breakfast, I guess.

2 Likes

Guys I mean what we are supposed to do and end up doing … in trying trying trying situations.

For example we with Schizophrenia can never make it alive without all the help we get from The Others.

Isn’t this a complete fact?

“If you’re going through hell, keep on going.” ~ Winston Churchill

Pixel.

2 Likes

To hell with hell.ooooooooooooo

No - at sometimes, most people need help and support from other people - so thats nothing surprising. If have a serious mental health condition you likely need more support and help from people - just as the people who have Cancer need more help and support from people. Its normal and OK for that.

And, just because you need it for a while (help from others) doesn’t mean you need help forever.

And even if you did - its ok, get help wherever you can. Assistance is a good thing. We live in an imperfect world, we alre all imperfect humans - its ok.

2 Likes

Your opinion is good. What I am asking is for the thought process you will find yourself to live with in trying situations.

One day at a time. One problem at a time. Take breaks often. What are my coping strategies? Am I using my coping strategies? Should I be asking for help? Is this affecting my health? Should I be seeing my doctor about that?

Pixel.

1 Like

You said pan. fifteen

1 Like

The dictionary meaning of “pan” is not to be used as it changes the meaning…

It’s like a synonym to “difficult times”, when used under a different context.

I can bring home the bacon

fry it up in a pan

And never ever ever forget you’re a man.

1 Like

Does life come in stereoscopic 3d as well? I’m tired of everything looking so flat.

1 Like

lol guys you are awesome

1 Like