If you knew your voices

If you knew your voices 100% came from a person you knew what would you say or do to them?

2 Likes

Words cannot be said here.

3 Likes

I think I know who my voices are. I went to the police, who were no help with that, other than sending me straight to the mental hospital. I blocked my mental abusers on Facebook.

1 Like

I don’t know what I would say or do. I don’t know if I would have the courage to face them. Why would they keep breaking into my house to come and get me? What do they want with me? I didn’t do anything wrong- why can’t they just leave me alone?

1 Like

Well one of my voices sounds like my abuser. And I’d like to say/do a lot of things to her that would definitely get me thrown in jail.

If all my voices came from someone I’d tell them they’re crazier than me lol. Like bitch you hate me or love me?? Pick one.

1 Like

If I knew them I’d try to avoid them at all cost. I’m too scared for conflict.

3 Likes

Maybe not just one person then but multiple and you knew it was them

1 Like

I don’t have voices just thoughts and perceptions that aren’t real. It’s not a chip. It’s how my brain is wired. Acidity levels are high. I would like to punch the alien that did this to me jk lol. Actually, I’m scared of them. I’m just an idiot.

1 Like

Well for the people giving me negative voices I would do everything in my power to make them suffer for being so inconsiderate and mean.

But I would also be very willing to forgive them! And try to kill them with kindness. If I can make them like me they shouldn’t be as negative right??

As for the positive voices I would die for the people responsible. And also make them some cookies or cake or whatever baked good they prefer!!

To answer my own question I am pretty sure I would harm that person pretty badly unless there were some way to get them arrested for harassment. If my voices were 100% coming from this person I would be really pissed as have been suffering for 10 years. This person has destroyed my life in every way imaginable (loss of career, friends, social life, relationships, kids, happiness, etc).

Curious what do your positive voices say?

1 Like

They tell me I’m a good person, they tell me jokes, they comment on nice things. Theyre just very pleasant and theyve helped me when im very depressed quite a few times.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.