• Sugar
  • Something else (leave comment)
  • Coffee
  • Fast food

0 voters

1 Like

Picking my nose at least once a day! :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

At this point I feel that I take too many meds although I don’t know which ones are unnecessary. I’d like to give one or more of them up under supervision of a doctor.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to vote for.
I gave up marihuana 4 years ago, and never looked back. It was really hard, but I did it.

I wouldn’t want to give up either cigarettes, sugar or fast food.
Coffee would probably be the easiest to live without for me as I mostly drink it in social situations and could easily switch to tea.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t smoke, so I’ll give up cigarettes.

3 Likes

Its gotta be the weed for me. I can happily go 4-5 months without it, but now and again after a bad few weeks, i will end up buying 100 quids worth. And then stupidly wonder why im too paranoid to go out the house.

Im my own worst enemy.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing. I’m perfect in every way. I can’t even get through a doorway because my brain is so large.

8 Likes

Im busy trying to eat more healthily. I hope i lose weight and gain joy and energy. Quitting fast food and other unhealthy food (soda, candy, etc) is what im working on now! It also saves money!

3 Likes

Sugar with coffee being a close second.

2 Likes

The only things on the list I partake in are coffee and sugar. I’m unwilling to give up either, but if I had to choose, I’d ditch the coffee. It’s never going to actually happen, though.

3 Likes

Did you change your name? I still know your pic though. I believe we’ve talked about alcohol.

1 Like

Yes @Daze i did mate. We have had the odd Chat. I used to be known here as rogerrob - but i changed my name to Seth via Deed Poll. We have talked about booze - but ive been dry now for about 4 months. x

4 Likes

I gave up cigarettes 6 years ago. I started taking Swedish snus tobacco instead. Probably not wise that either, but some tobacco scientists says its 95% less dangerous than smoking tobacco.

Im a huge Pepsi max drinker though. A gallon a day. Ill never quit.

1 Like

I gave up weed when it made me so psychotic I thought my friends were trying to kill me so I jumped out of the car and they had to chase me around a public park

2 Likes

I’m the same as you @Ninjastar. I’m totally addicted to sugar and coffee. I’m unwilling to give up either. But if I had to choose, I’d give up coffee. It would be a very hard choice but I’d do it.

2 Likes

I need to quit cigs. I’ve been postponing for too long.

Oh and fast food yeah. I rarely indulge.

1 Like

Schizophrenia and sleeping so much

1 Like

God help me have the strength to stop smoking tomorrow…!! yet another try…

2 Likes

ive already quit cigs vaping and weed so i would say fast food as it is the thing that adds the most calories and messes up my diet

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.