Schizophrenia.com

If you had to keep one as a pet

What would it be?

• Snake
  • Spider

0 voters

1 Like

Honestly neither.
But if I had to keep one as a pet, it would be a snake.

1 Like

I’d get spiders again, they’re fun.

2 Likes

Did u used to keep spiders?

1 Like

Yep i would also choose snake

1 Like

My grandfather owns a pest control company, fancied himself an entomologist. As a kid I kept lady bugs, praying manti, stick insects, and a couple spiders. I still have them around here somewhere. Preserved and mounted on an enclosed frame.

2 Likes

Hands down a snake, snakes are cool. Spiders are awful. I really dislike spiders. I know they are important to the ecosystem and so I try not to hate them but I really don’t like them one tiny bit.

2 Likes

And spiders are always trying to get me. Last summer on 4 different occasions those little buggers were found on webs coming down directly over me. Just me. They were trying to get on me. Just me. I don’t understand why they seek me out. But thankfully I had brave people to grab the webs and divert the spiders for 3 of those times and one time I saw the spider and moved out of the way, it was coming down from the ceiling over my desk. Jerks. And I spent one whole summer afraid to drink my coffee because I was afraid a spider was going to get in there. It was awful. And once I had a convertible Mustang that was infested with spiders. One time I pulled down the visor and a spider jumped from the visor into my cleavage, I almost caused a wreck freaking out about it. I was so freaked out I couldn’t make it home. My man had to come get the car and fumigate it for me.

1 Like

Reminds me of an old song.

1 Like

Daddy long legs

1 Like

Tarantulas make great pets. I’m looking into getting one myself…well maybe.

1 Like

The erection spider of Brazil can jump 6m and delivers a poison that kills by sustained painful erection, that’s definitely going in a jar in my fridge.

Wtf did i just read lol ?

Going with spider because I actually own one and she’s amazing! She’s a rose hair tarantula.

Wouldn’t be against owning a snake either, though. My cousins own one and he’s a sweetheart.

1 Like