Schizophrenia.com

If you had a spaceship... what would it look like?

I’ve been thinking about mine this morning… what I want it to look like.

It’d be made for terraforming planets. It’d have long range sensors that look for planets with the right amount of iron or with any luck planets that have a molten core with a magnetosphere. This would ensure that the future life-forms would be safe from the solar winds… beyond that the chemistry would have to be right. So further testing would begin upon entry into the planet’s atmosphere just to make sure the planet is actually suitable.

The craft used a nuclear detonation propulsion system… in the case of terraforming… this capacity is utilized to heat the planets core.

The ship is quite long and it in short breaches the planets surface and uses scaled nukes to further is descent into the planet. I mean the ship is massive… over 5000 kilometers (around).

So the ship penetrates into the core of the planet and then begins the detonation sequence. Almost like a rhythmic piston… slowly bring the planet to life and giving it a magnetosphere.

While all that’s going down the computers are analyzing the projected chemistry of the planet’s upcoming ecosphere and bioengineering lifeforms to increase the likely-hood of survival for the spacecrafts new spawn… The new genomes are then printed via inkjet and injected into host cells and then cultured to allow for colony growth.

When these processes are complete the ship then removes itself from the crust of the planet and spills the newly generated biome set onto the planet’s surface. Only to leave and never return, while it’s progeny must find their own way moving forward into the future.

I’d call it the Divine intervention construction kit… or Dick for short…

5 Likes

A flying unicorn. I’d wear a special suit to go to space. My unicorn would have special rainbow purpulsors and infinite candies on his wings. I would go to Pluto for water and Mars for sunbathing. With my unicorn everything would be wonderful

5 Likes

Not sure! I like Star Trek and the grace of USS Voyager and the Powerfulness of the USS Defiant!

I’m leaning more towards Voyager :wink:

3 Likes

Like a pyramid. Perhaps they actually are spaceships.

3 Likes

Like the Starship Enterprise and the Millennium Falcon put together. The Millennium Starship Enterfalcon, or the Starship Enterfalcon, or just Millennium Enterprise, or something else epic like that.

1 Like

They did eventually retrofit Starfleet ships with a detachable disc section… however… it was the lower half of the ship that maintained most of the ships weaponry and propulsion systems…

Back off everyone! ALIEN99 is on the scene. I’d tell you about my ship, but I’d have to probe you if I did, and no one wants that. I don’t know what is wrong with people these days… :wink:

4 Likes

Big hollow whitish sphere with full, perpetual life support and food supply, maybe some gardens. Drift through space as a space hermit.

2 Likes

This is what I want my spaceship to be like, too! Gardens, lots of gardens, almost like forests. Lots of light. Birds and animals. Like a drifting space terrarium. I’d wave at you when our space hermitages floated past one another :smile_cat:

2 Likes

A ladybug with lots of translucent kind of - you know - the wing pieces you see when a lady bug opens it’s casing to fly. They would occupy the inner spaces of the ‘machine’ - made in a puppet factory in a fairy tale.

A beam of light :blush:

4 Likes

I would travel amidst musical waves to bring a most excellent harmony to the universe

1 Like

Damn I forgot firefly!

The Taj Mahal.,

I agree

1 Like

The same way I would draw them in 1st grade, as different colored squares joined with triangles.

When you enter the spaceship you become flat.

1 Like

my favourite :grinning:

before you get on anyone’s space getup, ‘to serve man,’ it’s a cookbook!

2 Likes

hahahaha noooo XD. I remember being about ten and watching that episode of the Twilight Zone with my dad. Obviously, I haven’t forgotten!

1 Like

Pam Anderson…

2 Likes