If you fart a lot, you won't get constipated

There was a post awhile back about constipation and I want to ad my 2 cents worth. I used to be very constipated until I learned to free up on farting. Seems this was behind all the plugging up.

2 Likes

Any science to back up your words @PinCushion?

2 Likes

No. But I didn’t have a bowel movement for a couple of days and when I mentioned it to my provider she said I was probably ok since I let farts and sure enough, I didn’t need anything at all for it. Just time will tell.

isay-old-bean-i-must-express-my-astonishment-of-your-53179808~2

7 Likes

LMAO.
I’ve literally been constipated like twice in my life.
My advice for other people is:
A) Eat more fruit. Like at least a portion, if not 2 or 3 portions a day. Fruit is really tasty. Apples, oranges, bananas, figs, peaches, apricots, plums, pears, raspberries, mango… I could keep going! If you think you don’t like fruit, try going organic. A lot of cheap fruit doesnt taste good because it is pumped full of chemicals. The organic stuff is hugely better.
B) Drink coffee (black or white).

3 Likes

"I say, old bean!" – the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel, so eat beans at every meal. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Lol this post is so funny! It’s true about the coffee being a laxative though! Fruit is good too.

1 Like

You mean like this?

2 Likes

Farting more hasn’t made me less constipated .

1 Like

Haha ha wtf man? Funny as fck! I thought girls didn’t fart

1 Like

Ha basking in the ambience
1 Like

Oh the joys of IBS

Really? :astonished:

2 Likes

Just a joke sir

3 Likes

I’ve been farting at least once a day for years.
Haha :joy: good thread chordy

1 Like

Me neither. 15151515151515

Is being costipated when you have a nug on the precipice of coming out but just won’t? Then you have to strain to push it out and that takes a few times. Then you have to repeat that process four times. If that’s not constipation I can say I’ve never been constipated. Not to brag because I have had a hemorrhoid.

I got the hemorrhoid from drinking a stale five hour energy. It was like 2-3 years old.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.