If you don't eat something and take your Scoobies today, I'm gonna hate you for the rest of your life

I think we’re getting pulled beef sandwiches later. Phil.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I lost track of the other thread. Yes that Final Jeopardy question was very difficult, I mean unless the person is a British History major or a person fascinated with the history of English monarchs few people would have gotten that one. I remember it was something like this person was the step mother of this queen until she was 15, then the stepmother died.

I had no idea who the stepmother was. I did think it was funny when Ken Jennings (who along with Mayim Bialik) is a delightful Jeopardy host was like, “It’s simple, see King Henry was married to this lady before he married the other lady.” I found it funny because he made it seem like some subtraction problem that could be solved with a calculator. I have very little knowledge of Royalty, all I know is that Carlos V is a fancy chocolate bar in Mexico.

Yeah totally, sometimes they have it in movies, but even Phil didn’t get it.
I sometimes try to tune into PBS, whatever they have on,]wondering, from their outter gear, what decade or century are we talking about.

1 Like

I’m really rooting for the Canadian lady to reach the million dollar mark.

yeah! what she comes up with, sometimes doesn’t even know.
she should know her worth.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.