If You Created Absolute New Food, What Would You Design?. 🤤

So.

Where There Exist’s Darkness, And No Light, Is Your Opportunity To Be Creative.

As Light Overshadows The Endless Darkness, Gives A Chance To Be Heard, Seen, & Felt.

SoO0…, On The Subject Of The Survival With Life Becoming Into New Life, As Easing Hunger.

What Cards Would You Play On The Table Of The Internal/External Sensations To Being Endless?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dog: :snake: :dog:

P.s. As The Solar System Reflected The Sun Into Currents Of Enticing Pathes, It Gave & Gave.

Hmm.

Maybe, Start With A Song You Love, As You Listen, Build Clean Indulgence For Settling The Stomach. As The Melody Wanders Within Your Consciousness’ Kitchen.

I Dunno,

I’m Bored. haha

Sincerely,

P.s. Her Future Felt Bright, New Hopeful Light’s, New Loving Night’s, Drinking Her Own Right’s.

I’d create Oreos that are specifically the texture that they are after dipping them in milk

3 Likes

Hmm.

I Don’t Think, That, That’s What I Meant To Think, As The First Thought, Arrived To Exploit My Own Thought. But!, Your Name, spiderpig, Is A Good Thought To Own, For A Forum Name. At Least, That’s What I Am Thinking Right Now. Another Self Thought Exploited.

Which Is Probably Morally Acceptable Since, It’s My Own Original Thought.

If That Makes Any Sense To Your Own Personal Thought’s.

Sincerely,

P.s. Her Dreams Didn’t Fade, Wandering From The Endless Parade, Into The Reasons Shade.

Hmm.

Maybe Thus Will Be Helpful.

I Would Design, A New Kind Of Pizza!.

The Crust: Like Tree Bark!.

The Sauce: Like The Sunset!.

The 4 Cheese: Like Pure Beautiful Emotions Held With Hugs!.

Thus New Brand New Exclusive Triumphant Pizza Now Called!..,

.(!!!)TRANSFORMATIVE EXCHANGE(!!!).

Sincerely,

P.s. Held Down By Peaceful Dream, Somewhere Beyond Sight’s Scene, Planting Eternal Seeds.

peanut butter. but it tastes like dog food. Then I will sell it for 1 million dollars. and if you dont like it tough beans no refunds.

1 Like

A chicken smoothie.

When my husband was a competitive body builder, he used to drink chicken smoothies because he couldn’t eat all the food he needed do he’d blend it up and drink it @chordy

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.