If you could study any degree

I would do English. I think it’s so practical, useful, and it’s nice how you can just write ur opinions about broad range of stuff and explore why you think what you think of whatever.
Nutrition as a postgraduate degree. I’d rather do one year dealing with sciency stuff, not three.

10 Likes

I was a technician on aircraft parts and I guess engineering is a step up from that.

11 Likes

I would study the planet. :heart_eyes: The universe

6 Likes

I would love to get a degree in philosophy with an emphasis in metaphysics.

:v:

9 Likes

I started doing a BA in English Lit. I would have liked to be able to finish that. Even if I ended up in teaching. It was a noble field!

8 Likes

I did degrees in humanities when I was young. Now I’d like to do a degree in practical areas. Recently I was very intersted in IT, coding in particular.

5 Likes

Behavioral sciences. The sciency stuff with economics and psychology.

3 Likes

I would like to study Psychology at some point in my life.

If I wasn’t so damn shy, anxious, depressed and lazy then I would like to study medicine.

3 Likes

Maybe I’d do med school, if it wasn’t so expensive and impossible to get into. But I’m not 100% sure that I would like it better than nursing, with the minimal interaction time doctors nowadays get with patients. It’s just diagnose, treatment plan and out the door. Nurses are the ones now that get to do all the cool stuff like getting the patient’s story and educating them about their condition, giving them their treatment if they’re in the hospital, monitoring them, etc.

I think honestly the only reason why I’d consider med school is because being a doctor is more prestigious and I’m a proud person. That’s the only damn reason I finished my degree, I was miserable in it and 90% of it was not interesting to me but I was determined to finish it because neuroscience was more impressive than psychology, which is what I was actually interested in, that I minored in instead. Embarrassing.

3 Likes

I would study ornithology. Unfortunately I can never do school again.

3 Likes

Why can’t u ?..

2 Likes

Cuz it’d just be a waste of money. I’d never finish. School ain’t for me. I could but I promised myself I wouldn’t.

1 Like

I’ve had enough of education in schools. If I ever did any it would be self taught.

2 Likes

Psychology is amazing

2 Likes

I’d study anthropology, it seems so interesting

2 Likes

For sure I would go for art.

2 Likes

If I have a choice right now, I will choose science degree, probably pharmacy. But I don’t have the money and time

3 Likes

Civil engineering and linguistics

4 Likes

Medical billing and coding.

And meteorology.

3 Likes

I also want to do master degree in structural engineering.

2 Likes