If you could meet anybody who would it be? Dead or alive

I would meet Kurt cobain that guys a genius. I would of said tupac. But my black friends say tupac never liked white people. I call b’s. He prob treated white people different then his black homies im sure Pac wasn’t racist tho

The late Bill Hicks (comedian) probably. Or Steve Jobs if he wasn’t available.

I’m sure a lot of people would like to meet jesus.

2 Likes

Jesus, Ian Astbury

1 Like

My grandpa James, he died three years before I was born. I have his eye color only one of all the grand kids who inherited it.

2 Likes

Let’s see…

Andrew Carnegie - one of the world’s wealthiest citizens of the early 20th century who had amassed a fortune in iron and steel production.

What language did Jesus speak? I don’t even know.

My mom goes to church and reads the bible. She doesnt know.

Aramaic, Hebrew

3 Likes

Yeah. I would need a translator.

1 Like

I would meet my.heart and ask him why hes so sad. Tell him I love him and I’m okay. I’ll always love him but he’s got things to do and I have to fix my hot mess self so one day I can see him and smile and truly b happy and not ashamed bc i let schizophrenia beat me. Bc I can fight like no other. And that would be an accomplishment…

Anne Frank. All my crushes. Jesus. Albert Einstein. This other guy I don’t want to say his name out loud ( not Voldemort). Hitler.
I’d be invisible though and just watch them haha

1 Like

I’d like to talk philosophy with Stephen Hawking. I was pretty upset when he passed away.

God. Hopefully He’d be kind and show me how to find bliss.

Barring that, I don’t know, maybe someone who can tell me how to develop a full-body exercise in a pill that extends human life to its natural 120-year limit.

There’s so many people I’d like to meet I can’t count them all. But be too shy for all of that. When I was psychotic I met some boxer who had just died. We didn’t know wat to talk about so he just left soon after. But it was still cool though cos he was apparently a spirit at the time. And so I felt so extra special to talk to dead spirits at that moment in my life in the past. But now I don’t know what that actually was anymore due to also hearing lots of other things.

Dalai lama. Janis Joplin.

Beethoven … I would like to meet him and find his out looks on today. and from then.

I would love to get a personal day of learning guitar from Mickey Melchiondo, King buzzo, Jimmy Hendrix, or Eric Clapton.
Maybe some vocal lessons from Aaron Freeman, Prince, or Daryl Hall

I think he spoke Aramaic. Hebrew is derived from Aramaic.

1 Like

I would love to meet up with Carl Sagan. I have a lot of admiration for his work.