Schizophrenia.com

If you could get away with one thing, what I your wildest dreams would it be?

If you could get away with one thing, no matter how big or small, what would you do? As for me I would rig up one of the super lotteries so that I was the only winner and live out my life in leisure.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Getting off medication, the depression, lack of interest and sexual side effects is a big problem for me.

I’d still like to pen a song that would make a million people sing. This is my goal.

2 Likes

I sort of wish I could levitate… sometimes there are too many people on the sidewalk… and levitating would sure be nice.

More realistically… I’d like to try and get something published…

The only thing… I don’t seem to be able to finish any story I start. Maybe when school is over and I have more time…

1 Like

I want to live long enough to see my daughter marry and bounce her children – my grandchildren – on my knee. That would be awesome.

Pixel.

1 Like

I’d like to quit smoking so I can afford a new car, and new electric guitars and equipment and live my life like @MrSquirrel with all his gadgetry. muhwahahaha

1 Like

@jukebox You should get on the ecigs man if your still struggling to quit. You would be able to smoke and save up for those things since its so cheap. @everhopeful can point you in the right direction for a good ecig setup, you don’t want a cheap one, they can have a funny taste to them. My setup cost me £50 and now it only costs me £5 a week. My debt has went from almost £2000 to £300 (should be paid off next month).

1 Like

thanks @seriouslydisturbed I aim to use nicotine gum and that’s it. I still don’t want to use an ecig…I consider that cheating. No, I want to be nicotine free in a couple of weeks. I was on chantix and it did nothing for me but make me want to smoke. wish me luck. thanks dude.

I would get away from my paranoia. I have the odd habit of trusting complete strangers but not the people who have proven themselves to me over and over again. I would be better off trusting everyone…

I would probably do something like urinate in public from a height. Just pee-on the world from the Eiffel Tower or something. And I would make sure everyone sees it. I would stage it like a suicide attempt and have police talking me down and citizens spectating and then I would smile and whip out my ■■■■■ (maybe think about something to make sure it’s not shrinky dink, you know, get a little blood flowing to make it look swole) and then pee-on the world.

Then I would have that off my list, so something naughtier like public masturbation would be next.

1 Like

Id murder the serial killers. Every last one. Id kill them all.

Thats one id most certainly want to get away with. One of my wildest dreams.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.