Schizophrenia.com

If you could get an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Disabilities and Diagnoses would you enroll?

I had a dream about it overnight, I asked a woman what she studied in school,
and she said, Disabilities.
ha.
just thought I’d ask you guys.
or
if not a degree, a class in high school, would do wonders for the uneducated youth.
all I was offered was Psychology class.

1 Like

both of my kids disabilities are taught a little bit
in Biology class in school, genetics.

1 Like

I didn’t do well in college. But I think it would make interesting schoolwork.

2 Likes

I studied a little bit about abnormal psychology in psychology class in high school. Thats why when I started having symptoms, I immediately suspected sz.

1 Like

well, just thinking all the hosts of conditions

a person can get, mentally and physically.

I’d like it to be more of a medical approach if I took the class.
not that I want to be a doctor, but this is 2021,
we should be having breakthroughs and cures.

20 years ago i won one of the turkeys best fine arts university and study photography but i didn t finished .later i study commercial cookery and and hospitality degree in australia.i would be very happy if i study gastronomy degree also.that would be awesome.but my brain really limited these days.

1 Like

No i wouldn’t. Sounds like a useless, specific major unless you have a huge passion for it. I rather just not waste time and money in school to be honest…

I’m biased towards STEM but I struggle now. I do like some soft studies like Philosophy or economics or maybe even a foreign language like German. But that’s about it. Even English is hard and not my favorite. History seems cool sometimes, but not really.

Seems like universities these days are promoting indocrination so why would I go?

I’d love to have a degree in the fine arts.

2 Likes

I don’t feel I’d go back either, but it’s okay to put your free thinking on the line, for something calling yourself later, schooled in every sense. ha. there’s a lot I don’t know about disabilities.

maybe just some free online courses.

1 Like

I’d rather not go back to school,

I’ve done my time.

1 Like

sometimes you learn word of mouth, by a person you meet, or on the news or online who has a condition.

2 Likes