If you could be ANYWHERE in the world NOW, where would you be?

I’d be where I am, if I’m content there am content anywhere

2 Likes

@Loke Yes they are! I love that there is a river that runs thru them. It’d be really cool to do a river tour on the Yangtze as I believe it is the river that flows thru the Guangxi Mountains, but I could be mistaking??

4 Likes

At home in Omaha, NE.

1 Like

I would like to be in a place off the maps, but highly beautiful and very serine.

1 Like

Right where I am now. I’m pretty happy with my life currently and feel I am where I need to be.

5 Likes

I’d go to Northern Norway to be with my mom.
It’s beautiful there, and I always feel so safe when I’m at my mom’s house.

5 Likes

I’d love to go to Norway.

2 Likes

I’d be visiting my mom in Florida

1 Like

The only history I remember from my reading is that the country of China got its name from the Qing Dynasty. I remember Chiang Kaishek was exiled when Mao took over.

2 Likes

South Lake Tahoe, CA or Millville, NJ

2 Likes

Now? I’d be at home, recovering.

If I could wave a magic wand and be well, and go where I wanted, I’d visit Britain to see what is up with them, maybe visit relatives and catch up. Remote chance of buying a house there too. Probably would stay away from London though.

I also want a bugout place in the US, some place with good gun rights, that will let me carry a concealed weapon for defence, in case the political state of affairs goes to ■■■■.

1 Like

I would really like to go back to japan. I really loved all the pretty temples and neat architect.
For a week or two, i would love to go down south just to walk on the nice sandy beaches and feel the sun on my face( i want to go before it gets ungodly hot down there)
I also would love to go to nevis(west indies) my grandpa used to have a bed and breakfast down there but i never got to go.

1 Like

I’m slowly starting to get over my obsession but I’d have to say the hospital I was in almost 2 weeks ago. The nurses there were so nice and I love them. :sob::sob::sob:

My normal answer would be Iceland though.

1 Like

Antarctica. In a closed building. Can’t hear ■■■■ but wind.

2 Likes

Canmore, Alberta, Canada. Nothing like a brisk walk in the snow in the mountains.

2 Likes

In the corner.

That’s me in the corner
That’s me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don’t know if I can do it
Oh no I’ve said too much
I haven’t said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

2 Likes

I hear ya, nothing like that pure silence.

1 Like

Probably go to Belgium to visit my lovely friend, Freya. <3

In the Dead Sea, underwater, with an infinite supply of oxygen, just to get TF away from this crazy world. Really, anywhere that guarantees no contact with people for a year will suffice.

3 Likes