If you could be ANYWHERE in the world NOW, where would you be?

I would be in a large city. Maybe Milan in Italy. Just strolling through the streets, looking for a coffee shop. Anyone want an espresso?

r

7 Likes

At home…151515

6 Likes

Madrid, Spain :es:

4 Likes

Tokyo, Japan.
東京、日本

7 Likes

I would be anywhere in the world.

4 Likes

how beatuiful! have you been there?

4 Likes

To Milan? No, I’ve never been. It’s on my to-do list though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any where but here.

7 Likes

Cool :slight_smile: its one of the top fashion cities i know lol.

3 Likes

Oh, I see. I didn’t know that.

3 Likes

If I wasn’t sick, I’d live and work in San Francisco or New York city, Manhattan. I love these cities. I went to school on west coast so probably SF.

I would like to visit on vacation, have a house, and go on vacation to paris, Frankfurt, Prague, London etc. but Europe is a mess and not safe anymore.

4 Likes

true, but not in all countries, its having amount of unluck if u get victim for terrorism.

3 Likes

America is much safer. I don’t want to move anymore. I want to stay here. Only place I’d go is Canada though. I’m thinking about moving to the midwest in a couple years.

I wanted to have a mansion in Poland years ago when I thought I was polish. They’re cheap though. Turns out I’m actually Belgian.

Poland isn’t that safe because of Russia in my opinion…

4 Likes

Places like Israel have always intrigued me so maybe there.

4 Likes

There are tons of places I’d love to be right now, it’s hard to just pick one. If the world was a safer place, I’d like to travel to Egypt to see the great pyramids, and also the middle east. I wouldn’t dare in today’s world though.

Most of all I’d love to see the Great Wall of China and visit the mountainous regions like Huangshan (Yellow Mountain), Mount Sanqing, and any other beautiful scenic areas. I grew up in the closest town to Mt. St. Helens in the Cascade Mountain Range, called Cougar, WA (population 100) that sits right on a beautiful lake. Mountainous regions give me serenity and make me feel at home. Plus, the history of China in itself it such a fascinating topic. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

There are many nice places in the world, but somehow I do not want to travel and so I must be happy where I am today.

2 Likes

Oklahoma City visiting a dear friend.

2 Likes

Israel is dangerous though. Isn’t it?

3 Likes

@Persia. The Guanxi mountains are beautiful. They don’t look like the mountains here in the states.

I read a book about the history of China years ago. It was really interesting.

3 Likes

I would want to be at a gas station that’s just about to drop a winning lotto ticket.

4 Likes