If You Aren’t Changing You Aren’t Winning

If You Aren’t Changing You Aren’t Winning.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/way12go/cw_zpsc1036163.jpg

2 Likes

Hmmm. Well I want to win pretty bad.

It’s how you play the game.

There’s no rules.

2 Likes

We must win but, we must change in the first place and then keep changing and we will remain winning.

It feels like another version of

If you do what you have always done… you will get what you have always gotten.

2 Likes

wow you are absolutely correct you nailed it on the head

I am always different with the things I have to deal with on a daily basis since I don’t build perspective most of the times and treat people emotional free which comes across any perspective building towards them, thus, every time i try to be the best me notwithstanding the situation or the person. Change is always good.I also think CBT is good for change on how to build on and become a different interactive member of the society instead of only isolating yourself and living offshore. Cheers

1 Like

wow you are right on the track

1 Like

way12go - Me: If You Aren’t Changing You Aren’t Winning.

SurprisedJ - Friend: If you do what you have always done… you will get what you have always gotten.

Summary:

If you do something, you win.

If you do something, you lose.

What will you do? Often, what happens is, our mind stays absent. Change now.

Do you have to change first to win, or win first to change?

Csummers

Do you have to change first to win, or win first to change?

Dear Friend,
Csummers

If we change we win
and
if we win we change
also
we need to change to win… Are we born with it?

As our friend SurprisedJ suggested… If you do what you have always done… you will get what you have always gotten.

So if are already born better, if have better environment and better support and better opportunities and better luck and if change is easy with your good ability and good thinking and behavior pattern then you are already winning life without need to question yourself whether change is necessary.

If you have a mind/brain disorder such as Paranoid Schizophrenia, which we do have we need to change to win.

Better life change or doesn’t change wins. We Schizophrenics, not even close to better life need to change to win.

We must change to win.

Our natural inclination is to tilt towards struggling to live and barely survive with medication.

So we must change in order to survive, winning? What do you mean winning? In our/Schizophrenics term winning means surviving.

So we must change to survive.

Other/better life may win or survive with happiness with least effort/no need to change.

We must change.

Edit:

Accept winning change.

Deny losing change.

Change is variation(s).

Edit:

Goal: I do winning variation.

1 Like