If you are a true artrist u will understand tis song

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’ve no idea what you’re getting at with this song. I guess it’s okay, but not the type of music I seek out.

Interesting, @san_pedro . Kind of a mello, rock/country instrumental piece. Very unique.

Hmm. . .

True Artist’s Don’t Claim Any Knowledge Or Wisdom On, “true artistry”. . .

It Comes From The Shadow, Spirit, Circuit Energy Wiring, And The Moon Above. . .

Music Is Designed To Lift The Aura And Perspective. No Matter How Dark In Structure. . .

It Always Ends To Carry The Pain Away. As One Artist Has Said, ‘When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain’. Which Is True For Many Fans Who Respect Many Different Genre’s. . .

Sad To Say, Some Artist’s Would Be Insulted At The Notion Only True Artist’s Will Get It. . .

Artistry Is An Open Book With Many Unique Chapters Spanning Entire Experimental Careers.

I Myself Love To Create. It’s An Endless River Of Vast Discovery. Nothing Better, Nothing Worse. . .

Unless That Is…, You’re Seeking Dominance For All The Very Wrong Reasons. . .

N e Hoo.

Enjoy The Great, Amazing, Landscape Of Music I Have Shared. . . . . . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.