If we don’t have the intimacy does that make him my friend

I don’t have friends and I don’t see him as a friend but I can’t get to that point of wanting to you know … I just can’t. I wonder if I should just set him free so to speak to find someone who can give him that. Is it selfish of me to hold on?

1 Like

No one here can answer that for you. You’re going to get a mixed bag of responses, but ultimately this is a conversation to have with him. If he’s cool with not being intimate, then no problem. If it’s something he really desires then it would be a hard talk to have, but he’s the one to have it with.

3 Likes

It depends. Have a frank discussion and find out if it is important to him.

4 Likes

This is a must have conversation you need to be having with him pronto.

He may not be ok with not having that physical intimacy.

Lots of guys may not be ok with this.

Yeah talk to him about it

4 Likes

Personally I think you shouldnt ask people online for this kind of advice. We dont really know your situation and even if we did its still up to you If your happy with your relationship. It doesnt matter if your attached to the hip or a yard apart :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve talked this through with him time and time again. He doesn’t want to find anyone else. I feel bad I’ve put him in this situation.

1 Like

Why feel bad? He’s a grown up who can make grown up decisions. If you have made it clear you don’t want intimacy and he accepts that then you have nothing to feel guilty about. So long as you’re clear that it’s something you don’t want and he knows and understands that, then it sounds like he’s okay with it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.